Sunday 25 August 2013

Clean up bears!

So if you remember that sweet picture my darling baby bear drew for me, I decided to show everyone because It's the only nice one I have. Papa bear and Baby bear are always making a mess-
"Baby bear, put that down! We are guests in this swamp!"
You see? I don't even know where papa is! When we're at home, I'm always cleaning up after them. When we're visiting people I try to stop the messes from happening. What's a mama to do? My weekly tea is the only thing that keeps me sane and ever since the wicked witch told me how she really feels, I've been having tea with the mad hatter when I have the time. Try staying sane around that one! That Shrek had better get back here soon or I'm going to go stir crazy!

1 comment:

  1. You have to stay sane? Have you tried some of your cooking? No wonder im not around much!
    -Papa Bear

    ReplyDelete